Thursday, September 25, 2014

The rhythm he makes :)

Could you even guess on what am gonna talk about?
Keep guessing as you slide down :P

You melt me,mesmerize me and take me to a world which i had always preferred.

It's been 6 years since i had owned you.You had given me the greatest pleasure ever and had let me down at times.Well, letting someone down probably doesn't means that its done intentionally, situation can be a cause too.Can i ever think of the personal space that i get when am with you ,if i am with someone else?Certainly not!
You bare everything i do.I always tend to forget that you're getting old and i should care for you.The crazy things that you do to draw my attention is a trauma and i would go to such an extent that i should leave you forever.Despite of everything ,i would fall for you each and every-time am with you and so do you.You have made me a lazy goose though :)

You and i have longer memories than the sky that's stretched all around the world!<3
I had always been a madcap with you and had put you into trouble always.I would go anywhere with you.You are my ever best bud :) i hold your hands tight to get the control over you!You flash your eye-lights to show me the right way in dark!You shout hard when someone comes on my way!
Enough of testing people's patience.I guess it's time to reveal who you are!

Oh my cute little scooty!
The time is flying past,
I'm riding so fast,
The rhythm i find,
The world is behind,
I don't care as i glide in time,
I screech in joy,as i ride,
I'm so up flying in air,
Unlocking my tied hairs,
Look at me,
As those wheels create tunes beneath me!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment