Sunday, May 6, 2012

About me

Sugar spice and everything nice.A perfect line for an enthusiastic girl....Obviously this is not my own line...Someday ,something which u like or learn in the childhood helps u in future and it has!!!!The opening tag of POWER PUFF GIRLS!!!!!
"the right mix of sugar and spice for a satisfying rush"


Well,this trigger start might captivate i guess!!! :) :)
A bit complicated am to myself.Unable to categorize myself under good and bad domains.Yet so sure that am a kinda person who never has a heart to leave a bitter memory to the people around me....
Some delineate me as am serious.Some say am incredibly funny.Some say am jovial and some say am naughty and it can go non-stop....But still am wondering what am???? :/People are always interested in describing others rather than portraying about themselves.I don't feel bad when someone portray me as bad, neither do i fly high when someone makes it good because i haven't been given a remote control.But still am searching a right word that would sketch me the best!!!!I hope this blog would help me to find it......I'm gonna make my life a quest for finding who am and what am!!
                                                               I'm so curious in learning the things that attracts me well....To be curious is good i suppose.Curiosity makes me to wonder.Wondering makes me to get engaged .Engaging helps to be passionate.At last it moves me to some place where i wouldn't have dreamt about!!!!!await for the next post!!! :) :)

2 comments:

  1. how come there are no comments... :D

    anyway its cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyways kaushik u did it know! thanks a lot! :) :)

      Delete